All-Star Teams (AAA Tier) are formed in the Minor, Major, Intermediate, Junior and Senior Divisions, assuming there are enough interested players. Additional teams, called Select Teams (AA or A Tiers), may be formed where there are enough players to have two teams in one Division.
Players may try out for the All-Star or Select Team in their Division if they meet the following criteria:
- Played on a North Regina Regular Season team (for Major Division and below).
- Live in or attend school within the NRLL boundaries (for Major Division and below). Boundaries for Intermediate, Junior and Senior include all of Regina and Moose Jaw (combined teams).
- Are of legal age for your Division.
- Ages 9 and 10 for 10U (typically a Select team)
- Ages 9 and 10 for Minor (typically an All-Star team)
- Ages 11 and 12 for Major (All-Star and Select teams)
- Age 11-13 for Intermediate (typically an All-Star team)
- Ages 13 and 14 for Junior (typically an All-Star’ team)
- Ages 15 and 16 for Senior (typically an All-Star team)
It is mandatory that players play within their designated Division. Minor (10 year old) players who played Major during the Regular Season are eligible to play on the Minor All Star team but not the Major All-Star team.
All players who would like to play in the All-Star Season must attend evaluations. Selection criteria for All-Stars includes:
- baseball skills including fielding, catching, throwing, pitching and hitting as demonstrated during evaluations and throughout Regular Season play.
- commitment and availability to attend all practices, camps, games, tournaments and other team events.
- knowledge of the game, attitude, sportsmanship, teamwork and leadership demonstrated throughout development camps.
Congratulations to our 2022 All-Star Teams!
A huge shout-out to our All-Star teams who are representing North Regina and/or Saskatchewan Little League in Provincial and National Championships this year. We are beyond proud of their representation of our great province.
Senior Team - Congratulations to our Senior All-Star team who represented Saskatchewan at the 2022 Senior Canadian Championships in Syndey Mines, Nova Scotia. They played great baseball but ran up against some very strong competition. Although they didn't make the final, they are coming home with the Joe Shea Sportsmanship Award, which is the next best thing. They made some great friendships and got to see some of the most beautiful parts of Canada. Congratulations players, coaches and fans!
Intermediate Team - Our Intermediate Team represented Saskatchewan at the 2022 Intermediate Canadian Championships in Ottawa, Ontario and made it all the way to the semi-finals. Unfortunately, their season ended there, however they also came home with the Joe Shea Sportsmanship Award. We couldn't be more proud of how this team represented Team Saskatchewan.
Major Team - North Regina and Moose Jaw battled it out for the Provincial Championships in a three game series. Congratulations to Moose Jaw on their win and best of luck as they represent Saskatchewan at the 2022 Canadian Championships in Calgary. We'll be rooting for you! On August 7th, the Major team went on to win the Prairie Championship for Major AA Tier 1 in Lethbridge. The team is beyond excited and we will proudly display their banner in our clubhouse!
Minor Team - Again, North Regina and Moose Jaw battled it out for the Provincial Championships but this time North Regina came out on top. Congrats to the Minor AAA team for being Provincial Champs. The Minor team made it to the semi-final at the Prairie Championships in Calgary. Congratulations on a very exciting season!
10U Team - The youngest of the North Regina teams is excited to hit the road and play in some out of town tournaments. They hosted a great tournament at North Regina at the end of July and made it to the top 4 at the Prairie Championships in Calgary. Well done team!
Huge congrats to this smart looking crew. You've made us very proud!