Regular Season Registration
What's new in 2023?
- Tee Ball players may register with whichever Little League they prefer, boundaries will not be enforced for the Tee Ball division.
- Tee Ball and Junior Rookie fees have been reduced to better align with other programs throughout Regina and to encourage greater participation in sports.
- All Senior Rookie players will attend evaluations. The Evaluation Fee has been built into the Registration Fees.
- We would like to create as many 'all girls' teams as possible to better support our female athletes. See below for details.
Coaching Applications Now Being Accepted
Submit your coaching application for the 2023 Regular Season today. Please be prepared to attach your updated Criminal Record Check to your coaching application.
New in 2023...Girls with Game
Many leagues across Canada and around the world have begun forming all-girl teams with a goal of having all-female baseball leagues very soon. We think that's pretty fantastic and would like to be a part of that movement.
This year, when you register your female player (or player that identifies as female) you will be asked if they would like to be placed on an all-girls team. This is our first year promoting this so we know we may not have enough female players to form all-girls teams in every division...but it's not going to stop us from trying. We would especially like to have all-girl teams in Tee-Ball, Junior Rookie and maybe even Senior Rookie. So please recruit as many girls as you possibly can and let's make this a reality!
All-girls teams will play against the co-ed teams unless there are enough girls teams formed in a division where they could only play amongst themselves. Wouldn't that be fun!
This year the 2023 Canadian Championships will be held at North Regina. As part of that tournament, we will be hosting a girls-only baseball game. Girls from across Canada will come and play a fun baseball game during that tournament. We would love to feature a few local girls in that game, so if you're 11 or 12 years old register now for your chance to play!
2023 Fee Schedule
The following chart outlines the total Registration Fees for 2023. Here is a breakdown of what is included in your Registration Fees:
- Evaluation Fee - Evaluations are mandatory for all players in Senior Rookie and up to ensure they are placed in the correct tier within their division. This year the Evaluation Fee is included in the Registration Fee instead of being an add-on.
- Jersey and Hat - We provide each player with a jersey and hat that is theirs to keep at the conclusion of the season.
- Insurance - NRLL and Saskatchewan Little League insures every coach and player to help protect them from the financial impacts of injury on the baseball field.
For information about age cutoffs for each division, please check out the Little League Age charts.
Please note that the Register Now links all go to the same registration page where you will be asked to enter your player's birthdate. The form will automatically register your player in the appropriate division.
- Tee Ball | Age 4
- Junior Rookie | Age 5+6
- Senior Rookie | Age 7+8
- Minor | Age 9+10
- Major | Age 11+12
- Intermediate | Age 13
- Junior | Age 13+14
- Senior | Age 15+16