Children ages 4 to 16 can play Regular Season baseball at North Regina. Our Regular Season Divisions are as follows:
- T-Ball (age 4)
- Junior Rookie (ages 5 + 6)
- Senior Rookie (ages 7+ 8 ) with A, AA and AAA Tiers
- Minor (ages 9 + 10) with A, AA and AAA Tiers
- Major (ages 11 + 12 ) with A , AA and AAA Tiers
- Intermediate (ages 11-13) with AA and AAA Tiers
- Junior (ages 13 + 14) with AA and AAA Tiers
- Senior (ages 15 + 16) with AA and AAA Tiers
Last year, we combined Intermediate, Junior and Senior into one Division.
Regular Season is the heart of baseball at North Regina. We have a program for every age and skill level.
For players ages 6 and younger, we have T-Ball and Junior Rookie programs that are focused on movement and learning basic baseball skills in a fun and engaging environment.
For players ages 7-16:
- We have A Tiers for players that are new to baseball or for existing players who require more experience with baseball fundamentals.
- We have AA Tiers for players that have some baseball experience, and would like to develop more advanced baseball skills.
- We have AAA Tiers for players with advanced skills who are preparing for greater competition.
Regular Season games are played from May 1st to June 15th. Play-offs are usually played from June 15th until June 30th. The season must be complete prior to the last day of the school year to allow players to begin their summer vacation.
Teams will be scheduled practices in April, as soon as the teams have been formed. These practices are meant to help players prepare for the start of the Regular Season. These pre-season practices will be held indoors unless the weather in April is warm and dry.
Challenger, T-Ball, Junior Rookie and Senior Rookie games are all played at North Regina.
Minor and Major play inter-league with Kiwanis and Moose Jaw, so games will be held at North Regina, Kiwanis Park or Moose Jaw.
Intermediate, Junior and Senior teams play on a larger diamond. In the spring of 2020, North Regina will be starting construction on a larger diamond within our park. As soon as that project is complete, all games will be played at North Regina. Until then, teams will play at Columbus Park.
In 2020, Registration Fees for Regular Season are as follows:
Great teams have great leaders! Coaches are vital to the success of North Regina Little League. We are grateful to coaches for investing their time and talent to help children learn the great game of baseball. While it’s great to know a little about baseball, you don’t need to be an expert. We’ll provide training and mentoring to help you learn all you need to know.
Please visit the coaching section of our website for more information.
To apply to be a coach, please register here.