BINGO | Financial Support
There are several financial support programs available to help parents manage the cost of baseball registration. If you need support, we strongly recommend you check-out one of the following programs. Please remember to contact us with any questions, we’d like to make this as easy for you as possible.
More Information about the BINGO Program
- Bingos are worked at Fantasyland Bingo. Shifts are typically 11:30am to 6:00pm OR 5:15 pm to midnight.
- Workers will receive a $70 voucher per shift worked.
- Vouchers can be submitted for payment of Registration Fees for Regular Season, All-Stars, Fall Ball and Skill Development Camps. Please email us if you would like to use vouchers to pay for Registration Fees.
- Vouchers can be used to purchase Team Litzen merchandise. Please bring your merchandise receipt and BINGO voucher to the Clubhouse and we will reimburse you up to the total cost of the merchandise.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
If you are interested in working a BINGO or have questions about our BINGO Program, please contact our BINGO Coordinator.