North Regina is run 100% by volunteers, and we could not be more grateful for this team of dedicated, self-less, baseball fanatics who work tirelessly to make North Regina an amazing baseball league. Our Executive is organized into committees who meet regularly to discuss feedback, brainstorm ideas and implement initiatives to continue improving the North Regina baseball experience. If you see any of these folks around the park, give them a wave and thank them for being awesome!
North Regina Little League will accept nominations from Thursday, October 22, 2020 @ 10:00am to Monday, October 26, 2020 @ 12:00pm for the following positions:
Volunteer Coordinator – Direct questions to email@example.com
- Maintains a list of people who have indicated they are willing to volunteer with North Regina in various capacities. Volunteers may be identified via TeamSnap registration, social media and personal contacts of Executive.
- Be the main point of contact for NRLL Executives who require volunteer assistance with park improvements, BINGOs, park clean-up, events, fundraising, etc. Find volunteers to assist with these events.
- Administers the Volunteer Incentive Program and tracks the volunteer hours and credits for each volunteer.
Park Improvements – Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prioritizes the annual list of park improvements acording to ‘must do’ and ‘should do’ initiatives. Provides a high-level budget for each improvement. Seeks approval from the Board on the prioritized improvements, associated budget and approximate timelines.
- Gets detailed quotes from vendors and seeks approval from the Board of Directors on the detailed budget, project plan and timeline.
- Once approved, manages the implementation of the project through use of contractors and volunteers.
- Manages the park improvement list on an ongoing basis, constantly prioritizing and bringing projects forward based on budget allowances.
Commissioner – T-Ball, Major, Intermediate|Junior|Senior, Fall Ball – Direct questions to email@example.com
- Reviews Rules of Play for each Division and propose revisions to the Board of Directors.
- Chooses coaches for each team within the Division (and Tier).
- Communicates with coaches about important aspects of the season such as equipment and uniform pick-up, schedules and jamboree.
- Schedules a Manager’s Meeting and Coach’s Meeting to ensure they have everything they need for a successful season.
- Handles concerns within the Division and act as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Executive.
- Presents medals at the final game of the season.
- Any other activities that will help ensure success within the Division.
Evaluations – Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensures processes are in place for the fair evaluation of players who are eligible for drafting.
- Recruits Executive members and independent evaluators to fairly evaluate players.
- Confirms tabulation processes, scoring and ratings are working properly.
- Books facilities and ensures equipment is available for evaluations.
- Creates an evaluation process that is seamless and efficient to ensure good use of everyone’s time.
Member at Large – additional position – Direct questions to email@example.com
- Represents the NRLL membership as a whole.
- Gathers feedback on initiatives from members and relays that information to the Executive and Board of Directors.
Umpire in Chief